INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
pursuant to Art. 13 Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 – Consolidated Text in relation to Privacy – and in relation to personal data of which TURIMARE SRL comes into possession through the use of our services, we hereby inform you of the following:
1 - PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Data processing is aimed solely at the correct and complete performance of the assignment granted to us and involves, as well as the normal activity involved in the service requested, the keeping and updating of administrative accounts and other obligations set out by the law, regulations and circulars in fiscal matters and accounts administration purposes.
It should be noted that while conducting the assignment, in relation to specific situations and/or specific provisions of law, TURIMARE SRL may process sensitive and/or legal data. In relation to that data, the law requires a specific provision of consent which you will find at the foot of this notice.
2 - PROCESSING PROCEDURES
- Your data will be processed only with your explicit optional consent and following the procedures set out by Art. 11 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
- The processing is conducted by means of the operations or sets of operations identified at Art. 4 Paragraph 1 Letter
- Consolidated Text: collection, recording, organization, storing, consultation, processing, amendment, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interrelation, block, communication, deletion and destruction of data, and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data itself or its storage. In relation to its storage, it should be noted that it will be stored for the sole purpose of the pre-teaching assessment of data relating to the tests of levels taken by the interested party directly on the website or at our headquarters.
- The operations may be conducted with or without the use of computer, telephone, electronic or audio-visual tools, via cable or satellite, on paper and manually, in compliance with the rules for confidentiality and security established by the law
- Processing is performed by the controller and/or by the data processing officers
- In the case that the data processing is terminated for whatever reason, the data shall be destroyed or transferred pursuant to Art. 16 Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003;
3 - PROVISION OF DATA AND REFUSAL
The provision of the personal data requested is strictly necessary for the purposes of performing the activities referred to under point 1.
The interested party has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection; in that case, the interested party is aware that any refusal could lead to the impossibility of fulfilling the activities referred to under point 1.
4 - DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The personal data may come to be known by the processing officers and may be disclosed for the purposes referred to under point 1 to external collaborators and, in general, to all those public and private entities for which such disclosure is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes identified under point 1, including, merely by way of example and without limitation: Financial Administration; Public Safety Authority; associative organizations and industry consortia; companies that manage I.T. and electronic networks; accounts data processing companies and tax obligation companies; postal service companies; banks and credit institutions as part of the financial management of the company; companies, bodies, consortia or other organizations, with insurance purposes, financial, banking or related brokerage, who, in turn, may disclose the data or grant access to its own partners, members, users and assignees; credit recovery companies or bodies for any related action; lawyers and other technical advisors.
The aforementioned entities will act as autonomous processing controllers.
5 - DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Outside of the cases set out by this document or by the cases set out by the law, the personal data will not be subject to dissemination other than within the limits strictly necessary to fulfill the assignment.
The personal data may be transferred to European Union countries or to countries outside the European Union for the purposes referred to under point 1.
6 - RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Your rights, set out at Art. 7 Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03, are detailed below:
ART. 7 – Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY)
Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain an indication about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of its processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the use of electronic tools;
d) the personal details of the controller, officers, and representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may come to know of it in the capacity of appointed representative in the State territory, of managers or employees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the update, rectification or, where necessary, addition to the data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block upon data processed in breach of the law, including data for which storage is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations referred to under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, except in the event that such a fulfillment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
b) to the processing of personal data relating to him for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for completing market research or sales communications.
The interested party may exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending a recorded delivery letter to: TURIMARE SRL in VIA DELLA MARINA RESIDENCE BOUGANVILLE PORTO CERVO (OT)
The processing controller is TURIMARE SRL as identified above, in the person of GIANLUCA ADDIS domiciled in VIA DELLA MARINA RESIDENCE BOUGANVILLE PORTO CERVO (OT)